Vuyani Safari Lodge and Vuyani Tented Camp
The two camps: Vuyani Safari Lodge and Vuyani Tented Camp, located nearby the Moditlo Wildlife Estate and the Leopard’s Bend respectively, both within the Blue-Canyon Conservancy, provide tourists with exclusive African safaris and a wide range of activities, ranging from cruises on Olifants River to microlight flights near one of the world’s largest nature reserves at Kruger National Park. Set at around 10km apart from one another, the two resorts use two different access gates to the conservancy, while both allow the visitor to freely explore the entire area.
The luxury suites of the Safari Lodge resort are fitted with spacious canopied beds and marble bathrooms boasting walk-in showers and large bathtub, while the comfortable sky-view tents, each of them sound-proofed, air-conditioned and raised on an elevated platform with a private deck, allow for a most up-close safari experience.
The on-site restaurant at the Vuyani Lodge serves European and local dishes while guests staying in the Tented Camp can enjoy a daily braai (traditional bbq) meal in the boma, Each day is comprised of two safaris, one in the early morning, and one in the late afternoon, going into the night. In the evening, guests can take a plunge in the infinity pool that borders on the river or enjoy a drink from the pool-side bar. Each safari lasts 3-3.5 hours.
Set within 36,000 acres of unspoiled African bushland, the Blue Canyon Conservancy is a sanctuary of Africa’s lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs, zebras, giraffes hippos, crocodiles and hyenas. Holidaymakers have the opportunity to observe these majestic creatures up-close in a protected, natural environment on special safaris, guided by expert rangers known for their tracking abilities. Located at the foot of the Drakensberg Mountains, the conservancy is one of the richest biodiversity areas in Africa. With hundreds of species of birds and many endangered species, such as the ground-hornbill, the African wild dog and brown hyena, this game reserve is a suitable spot for enjoying an exciting safari adventure and learn about African wildlife.
Groupon’s Guide To South Africa
South Africa is characterized by a varied landscape, a mosaic of endless steppes, beaches with turquoise waters, animal parks, large cities and small Zulu villages not affected by the passage of time.
South Africa has 2898 km of coastline, while the nature reserves in this region are a paradise for bird watchers. It is not uncommon for visitors to come across elephants and hippos on their journeys.
- £599 for 5 nights in Owner’s Apartment per person, double sharing basis (32% off)
- £699 for 5 nights in Luxury Suite per person, double sharing basis (28% off)
- £749 for 5 nights in Honeymoon Suite per person, double sharing basis (30% off)
- £849 for 5 nights in Presidential Suite per person, double sharing basis (28% off)
£699 for 5 nights in Sky View Tent per person, double sharing basis (28% off)
- £849 for 7 nights in Owner’s Apartment per person, double sharing basis (33% off)
- £999 for 7 nights in Luxury Suite per person, double sharing basis (27% off)
- £1,099 for 7 nights in Honeymoon Suite per person, double sharing basis (27% off)
- £1,199 for 7 nights in Presidential Suite per person, double sharing basis (27% off)
- £999 for 5 nights in Sky View Tent per person, double sharing basis (27% off)