De Vere Venues Warbrook House and Grange
Nestled within 130 acres of woodland and parkland on the Hampshire and Berkshire border, De Vere Venues Warbrook House and Grange invites holidaymakers to enjoy a thrilling night of twisting and turning plots.
- Spacious rooms with traditional wooden furnishings, hospitality trays and en suite facilities
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi. Pets not allowed
- A Broken Bond - 22 Jan 2016/30 Sept 2016: The MI6 call upon the services of 007 in this explosive mystery which might well leave him both shaken and stirred!
- Valentine’s Massacre - 12 Feb 2016: 1920’s Gangsters - Stylish intrigue set in the seedy Charleston era.
- Downcast Abbey - 26 Feb 2016/13 May 2016: Classy period mystery set in 1915, We are gathered for the reading of his Lordship’s will.
- Tea Party Terror - 11 Mar 2016: The March Hare and Alice fear the worst after grave news from The Mad Hatter.
- Classic Cluedo - 24 Mar 2016: A murder most foul interrupts the merriment - but what exactly occurred in the Library with the Candlestick?
- Deadly Manor - 8 Apr 2016: A tragedy occurs during a prestigious auction when the supposed deceased returns and interrupts the proceedings.
- PerpleX Files - 22 Apr 2016: A thrilling mystery arises for Mouldie and Skulky when a fatal conspiracy is unearthed in this fun and gripping tale of intrigue.
- School’s Out - 17 Jun 2016: Murder occurs at a School Reunion - where teachers and pupils alike are suspects in this entertaining mystery.
- Dead on the Range - 16 Sept 2016: Wild West Action - Cowboys, saloon girls and Mexican bandits will do anything to get their hands upon the Texas gold!!
- Grimm Murder - 14 Oct 2016: A mystery full of humour and horror. Red Riding Hood & the Woodcutter must track down the killer of the Brothers Grimm.
- Howling Horror - 28 Oct 2016: Harry Potter Fun/Horror - Werewolves, Wizards and Vampires meet with dire results in this creepy but amusing murder mystery.
- Murder Most Venomous - 11 Nov 2016: An eerie hypnotist, an animal smuggler and a feisty housemaid are just some of the suspicious characters in this sinister plot when a large snake escapes on the property.
- Venetian Murders - 25 Nov 2016: It’s 1756 in Venice and a grand masked ball obscures a dangerous threat for the cousin of Casanova in this flamboyant, swashbuckling mystery.
Groupon’s Guide to Hampshire
Naturally rich in waterways, wildlife, and rugged terrain, Hampshire offers historic attractions and a mix of outdoors activities such as horse riding, river rafting, and coarse fishing.
Travellers may head to Jane Austen’s House Museum revealing memorabilia and artefacts that once belong to the novelist, while a historical outing can commence with Winchester Cathedral, where her tomb lies. Straying off the beaten track, consider dipping into the ArtSway Gallery, where a rotating collection of local and international artworks are displayed in a special New Forest space. A taste of the high-life can be enjoyed at the Southampton Hall of Aviation where a vast collection of vintage aircrafts can be explored, along with the considerable sky-gliding heritage of the Hampshire coast.