Set 10 kilometres away from the airport, the four-star Eurohotel Gran Via Fira boasts modern interiors and a range of on-site facilities. Guests can take a dip in the swimming pool, work up a sweat in the gym or relax in the sauna. Trains to the centre of Barcelona depart from a train station located a 15-minute stroll away.
The hotel offers accommodation in the en suite rooms which come complete with TVs, minibars, air conditioning, and bathrooms with hairdryers.
Local treats can be sampled in the on-site restaurant which offers an array of traditional dishes such as stews, rice casseroles, and Spanish sausages. Light bites and drinks can be enjoyed at the bar.
Groupon’s Guide To Barcelona
Set on the Mediterranean coast, between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs, the Catalonian capital allures guests with a rich cultural heritage, trade exhibitions and street entertainment.
Cultural wonder seekers will rejoice in admiring UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the architectural works of Antoni Gaudí and Lluís Domènech i Montaner, including world-renowned La Sagrada Familia. Live music fans can take a walk down venues such as Razzmatazz and Apolo, while classical music lovers can take advantage of the many concert halls this city has to offer, from The Gran Teatre del Liceu to the modernista Palau de la Música Catalana. Ramblers can climb the Montjuïic and revel in a panoramic view of the city, followed by more chill-out time spent sipping a cocktail at the outdoor bars and cafes along La Rambla. To make the most of the Spanish experience, tourists can head to flamenco talent display sites and witness genuine spectacles from internationally acclaimed dancers.
During summer, temperatures can rise up to 28°C, but low humidity and a steady breeze help keep the weather conditions comfortable. September is the wettest month of the year, while in October temperatures drop to 21°C. November is much cooler, but mild temperatures still range between 8°C and 17°C. Winter comes in December and brings rather cold weather conditions that may be accompanied by snow and rainfall. Although temperatures may fluctuate in different seasons, Barcelona remains suitable for visitors discovering this cosmopolitan city.
Option 1: with London flights
- £99-£189 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £129-£229 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £159-£259 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £119-£189 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £149-£229 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £169-£249 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Edinburgh flights
- £149-£229 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £169-£249 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £189-£269 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Bristol flights
- £129-£249 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £149-£289 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £169-£329 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen