Located just a short walk from Venezia Mestre Railway station, Hotel Aaron invites travellers to enjoy Venice’s waterways and historic attractions. The rooms feature en suite bathrooms, contemporary white furnishings and come equipped with large LCD TVs, safes, minibars and air conditioning. Guests can also find many restaurants, pizzerias and bars in the nearby area.
Alternatively, travellers will stay at Hotel Centrale which boasts classic decor and quick access to the attractions of Venice. The hotel is just a two-minute walk from the old town and 15-minute bus drive from Venice. Relaxation can be enjoyed in air-conditioned rooms which come complete with satellite TVs and bathrooms with hairdryers.
Groupon’s Guide To Venice
The capital of the Veneto region, listed as a World Heritage Site, Venice is set on a group of 118 small islands separated by a labyrinth of canals and linked by century-old bridges. Colonnaded squares, domes and arches can be seen while on a sleek motorboat or during a gondola ride that will carry visitors through the city’s main waterways.
Tourists shouldn’t miss out on the opportunity to visit the Doge’s Palace, a symbol of the republic’s wealth and mastery over land and sea. On the eastern end of St. Mark’s Square, the world-renowned Byzantine basilica has become a landmark of the city with its four bulbous domes and golden mosaics. Throughout the cobbled streets, there are countless shops where travellers can pick out unique handmade masks painted according to the 800-year-old Venetian tradition. Venice has a humid subtropical climate characterised by warm summers and cold winters. The sky is clear, with a moderate level of sunshine that invites holidaymakers to visit the city during autumn, while winter months bring an average high temperature of 6°C and three hours of sunshine per day.
Option 1: with London flights
- £79-£149 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £129-£179 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £169-£199 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £119-£159 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £159-£199 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £189-£249 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Edinburgh flights
- £129-£169 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £179-£229 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £199-£249 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Bristol flights
- £129-£229 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £149-£249 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £179-£269 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking