Set just 10 minutes from the Grand Canal, Hotel Piave awaits travellers in the district of Mestre, a short ride from the landmarks of Venice. Decorated in a traditional style, the rooms come complete with private bathrooms, TVs, air conditioning and hairdryers. A hearty breakfast can be enjoyed on site daily.
Located just a short walk from Venezia Mestre Railway station, Hotel Aaron invites travellers to enjoy Venice’s waterways and historic attractions. The rooms are fitted with contemporary furnishings, and come equipped with large LCD TVs, minibars and air conditioning. A selection of sweet and savoury delicacies, including gluten-free and dairy-free alternatives, is served in the breakfast room in the mornings.
Groupon’s Guide To Venice
The capital of the Veneto region, listed as a World Heritage Site, Venice is set on a group of 118 small islands separated by a labyrinth of canals and linked by century-old bridges. Colonnaded squares, domes and arches can be seen while on a sleek motorboat or during a gondola ride that will carry visitors through the city’s main waterways.
Tourists shouldn’t miss out on the opportunity to visit the Doge’s Palace, a symbol of the republic’s wealth and mastery over land and sea. On the eastern end of St. Mark’s Square, the world-renowned Byzantine basilica has become a landmark of the city with its four bulbous domes and golden mosaics. Throughout the cobbled streets, there are countless shops where travellers can pick out unique handmade masks painted according to the 800-year-old Venetian tradition. Venice has a humid subtropical climate characterised by warm summers and cold winters. The sky is clear, with a moderate level of sunshine that invites holidaymakers to visit the city during autumn, while winter months bring an average high temperature of 6°C and three hours of sunshine per day.
Option 1: with London flights
- £69-£129 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £89-£159 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £109-£199 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £79-£129 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £99-£179 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £119-£219 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Edinburgh flights
- £89-£149 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £109-£199 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £129-£229 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Bristol flights
- £89-£129 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £109-£169 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £119-£199 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen