Housed in a charming Art Nouveau noble palace, Hotel Tonic awaits guests in the very heart of Palermo, the capital of Sicily, near the city’s main theatres: Teatro Politeama and Teatro Massimo.
The spacious hotel rooms come with large beds, air-conditioning devices, flat-screen TVs, writing desks and en-suite bathrooms.
The daily breakfast is served at the on-site breakfast room, while the neighbourhood provides a rich variety of dining options throughout the day.
Groupon’s Guide to Palermo
On the north-western coast of the Mediterranean’s largest island lies Palermo, the capital city of Sicily, and one of the most popular tourist destinations of the island, offering travellers an array of historic and cultural attractions.
Guests may visit numerous attractions mixing many architectural styles, ranging from monuments, squares and historic buildings, to the most popular districts. Suggestive are the famous Palermo Cathedral or Teatro Massimo, as well as the traditional markets of Vucciria, Ballarò and Capo. Some other examples boasting the city’s heritage include Via Maqueda, Via Roma or Viale della Libertà, Piazza Politeama, or the Palazzo dei Normanni. Visitors may also enjoy some of the culinary specialties in the region that include unusual combinations such as almonds and pistachios, pasta with sardines, saffron and sultanas, as traditional recipes are being carefully preserved from generation to generation.
Option 1: with London flights
- £159-£249 for 3 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £199-£299 for 4 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £239-£339 for 5 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £299-£359 for 7 nights, depending on departure date chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £209-£249 for 3 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £219-£309 for 4 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £319-£349 for 7 nights, depending on departure date chosen