Nestled just a short walk from the beach, Pergola Hotel entices travellers with four-star amenities and scenic views of the bay. Guests can take a refreshing dip in one of the on-site swimming pools and take advantage of the hotel’s gym. Relaxation can be enjoyed in air-conditioned rooms featuring modern interiors, en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and private balconies.
The four-star Solana Hotel awaits guests in the heart of Mellieħa village and just a 10-minute walk from the beach. The on-site rooftop swimming pool boasts scenic views over the bay, while three restaurants serve up a variety of local dishes and international favourites. Guests can unwind in air-conditioned rooms with come complete with classic furnishings, flat-screen TVs, and hot drink-making facilities, as well as private balconies.
Groupon’s Guide To Malta
Located in Southern Europe, surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, the island of Malta beckons with a rocky shore, a multitude of bays, plenty of bars and restaurants, and a host of boutique shops. Winding streets and waterside cafes may be found at the Old Town of St Paul’s Bay, while in the south, tourists may discover Mdina, a medieval walled town and UNESCO Heritage Site.
Visitors may enjoy the local scenery at Il-Majjistral Nature & History Park, where a host of coastal vistas, diverse wildlife and educational exhibits can be enjoyed in a protected environment. The island’s history may be revealed at St. Agatha’s Tower, whose red turrets have stood since the 17th century and are now open to the public. Holidaymakers may catch some rays on a trip to the golden sands of Ghajn Tuffieha Bay, which maintains a peaceful atmosphere and features a ruined watchtower and unusual rock formations. From May to October temperatures in Malta are at least 25°C during the day. At the height of summer, the highs rise up to 30°C on average and when the African winds blow from the south it can become extremely warm (40°C) and humid. Winters in Malta are wet and with a minimum of 15°C. Although precipitations come often in the form of short, heavy showers, there still is plenty of sunshine for sunbathing and water sports.
Option 1: with London flights
- £119-£319 for 3 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £139-£399 for 4 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £159-£449 for 5 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £179-£549 for 7 nights, depending on departure date chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £119-£339 for 3 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £149-£419 for 4 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £169-£449 for 5 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £189-£549 for 7 nights, depending on departure date chosen
Option 3: with Bristol flights
- £139-£299 for 3 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £159-£449 for 4 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £179-£469 for 5 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £199-£549 for 7 nights, depending on departure date chosen
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
- Per Person Offer. Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
- Bookings fulfilled by Weekender Breaks