Located in a quiet, seaside resort-like area of Sant Martí a few steps from the Llacuna metro station, the 4* Hotel Best 4 Barcelona makes for a perfect spot for those who like to combine a busy sightseeing schedule with some relaxed time by the sea.
Each of the spacious bedrooms comes with a comfy double bed, a flat-screen TV with international channels, a full bathroom with bathtub or shower and complimentary toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, as well as a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, and heating and air conditioning devices. Many of the rooms boast sweeping views over the city and the sea.
When munchies kick in, hotel guests can opt for a Mediterranean-style meal at the on-site restaurant, or explore the rich dining scene of the area.
Groupon’s Guide to Barcelona
Set on the Mediterranean coast, between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs, the Catalonian capital allures guests with a rich cultural heritage, trade exhibitions and street entertainment.
Cultural wonder seekers will rejoice in admiring UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the architectural works of Antoni Gaudí and Lluís Domènech i Montaner, including world-renowned La Sagrada Familia. Live music fans can take a walk down venues such as Razzmatazz and Apolo, while classical music lovers can take advantage of the many concert halls this city has to offer, from The Gran Teatre del Liceu to the modernista Palau de la Música Catalana. Ramblers can climb the Montjuïic and revel in a panoramic view of the city, followed by more chill-out time spent sipping a cocktail at the outdoor bars and cafes along La Rambla. To make the most of the Spanish experience, tourists can head to flamenco talent display sites and witness genuine spectacles from internationally acclaimed dancers.
During summer, temperatures can rise up to 28°C, but low humidity and a steady breeze help keep the weather conditions comfortable. September is the wettest month of the year, while in October temperatures drop to 21°C. November is much cooler, but mild temperatures still range between 8°C and 17°C. Winter comes in December and brings rather cold weather conditions that may be accompanied by snow and rainfall. Although temperatures may fluctuate in different seasons, Barcelona remains suitable for visitors discovering this cosmopolitan city.
Option 1: with London flights
- £99-£189 for 2 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £139-£249 for 3 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £159-£319 for 4 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £199-£369 for 5 nights, depending on departure date chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £119-£179 for 2 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £149-£249 for 3 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £169-£319 for 4 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £229-£369 for 5 nights, depending on departure date chosen
Option 3: with Bristol flights
- £119-£279 for 2 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £159-£319 for 3 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £179-£369 for 4 nights, depending on departure date chosen
- £209-£399 for 5 nights, depending on departure date chosen