Holidaymakers can embark on an American adventure and explore a cosmopolitan mix of attractions while touring two of the most renowned cities in the USA. Starting at the country’s iconic metropolis, New York City and then heading to Miami known for its sandy beaches on the Atlantic coast of southeast Florida.
- New York: Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge or Holiday Inn - Manhattan View
- Miami: Crystal Beach Suites or Collins Hotel
- Day 1: Outbound: London, Manchester or Glasgow to New York with a stay in New York (1st night)
- Day 2: Stay in New York (2nd night)
- Day 3: Stay in New York (3rd night)
- Day 4: Flight from New York to Miami with a stay in Miami (4th night)
- Day 5: Stay in Miami (5th night)
- Day 6: Stay in Miami (6th night)
- Day 7: Stay in Miami (7th night)
- Day 8: Flight from Miami to London, Manchester or Glasgow
Groupon’s Guide To New York
One of the liveliest places in the world, the city that never sleeps has no shortage of action, standing as a year-round destination for globetrotters. Taking pride in its coastal position, at the confluence of Hudson River and the Atlantic Ocean, the metropolitan New York City area consists of five boroughs, with Manhattan being the most famous and Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island following closely behind.
While in the Big Apple, holidaymakers may take a breath of fresh air in the famous Central Park or combine leisurely strolls with shopping sprees in the brightly illuminated Times Square. After admiring the flashing neon and electric lights of the towering skyscrapers from the Empire State Building observatory, travellers may visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art for a mix of medieval and modern art. After enjoying shows at the Broadway Theatre, tourists may indulge their appetites by tasting the local cheesecake or pizza before returning to the hotel in a typical yellow cab. New York has a humid continental climate, and is influenced by two continental air masses, a warm, humid one from the southwest and a cold, dry one from the northwest. New York autumns are mild, while winters tend to be long and cold, with plenty of snowfall and temperatures below freezing.
Groupon’s Guide To Miami
One of the most famous sea resorts in the world, Miami unrolls its sandy beaches on the Atlantic coast of southeast Florida. A major centre of commerce, culture, arts and entertainment, the city is a rallying point for tourists worldwide. Apart from golden beaches and exotic palm trees, Miami offers countless other attractions, from historic to modern and from natural to man-made.
Travellers in search of culture can choose from abundant museums, galleries and theatres across the city, while those looking for a bit of adrenaline may try out various water sports, the core of Miami’s fame. Boating, fishing, diving and snorkelling are just a few of the activities provided by the sapphire waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Other exciting spots include the vast marshes of Everglades, where holidaymakers will find the only alligator farm in the world.
Option 1: full price offer
- £649-£1,049 for 7 nights with London flights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £799-£1,179 for 7 nights with Manchester flights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £799-£1,249 for 7 nights with Glasgow flights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 2: deposit offer
- £199 towards 7 nights with flights from all featured airports