Dartmoor National Park provides the backdrop to Yurtcamp Devon, where wild ponies roam, the landscape rolls and scenic rural views stretch as far as the eye can see. Thirty minutes’ drive away sits the seaside town of Torquay, nicknamed The English Riviera, with the Agatha Christie Mile and Torquay Harbour providing quaint settings in which to spend a peaceful afternoons.
- Yurts available in two sizes; the small features one double bed, while the large can accommodate up to six with a king-sized and three single beds
- Facilities include a gas camping stove, cutlery and crockery, table and chairs, lanterns and a log burner
- The on-site cafe bar serves drinks, snacks and Devon cream teas
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10am
- Pets not allowed
Groupon’s Guide To Devon
Visitors are invited to explore the attractions of Devon, ranging from museums and churches to water sport activities.
Those wanting to roam the wide open spaces of the high moors may head to the Dartmoor National Park, while those desiring to admire animals may pay a visit to the Yaraks Birds Of Prey Falconry Centre or to the Donkey Sanctuary. Local history is well preserved at the Royal Albert Memorial Museum, boasting a diversified collection of artefacts, while art exhibitions may be admired at The Burton Art Gallery and Museum. After a day of exploration, tourists may delight their taste buds with local dishes including the Dartmoor beef and local ale pies.
Option 1: for 2 in small village yurt
- £143 valid Mon-Thur between 6-30 Jun 2016
- £151 valid Mon-Thur between 1-20 Jul 2016
- £143 valid Mon-Thur between 5-30 Sept 2016
- £143 valid Mon-Sun between 1-31 Oct 2016
- £143 valid Mon-Sun between 1-30 Nov 2016
Option 2: for up to 6 in large village yurt
- £212 valid Mon-Thur between 6-30 Jun 2016
- £222 valid Mon-Thur between 1-20 Jul 2016
- £212 valid Mon-Thur between 5-30 Sept 2016
- £212 valid Mon-Sun between 1-31 Oct 2016
- £212 valid Mon-Sun between 1-30 Nov 2016