Customers can compose a feast of their own choice with £20 or £40 to spend on Indian or Bangladeshi cuisine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £10 for £20 to spend on food (50% off)
- £20 for £40 to spend on food (50% off)
Choice of starters may include:
- King Prawn Roshun, king prawns shell on cooked in garlic, ginger, turmeric and fresh coriander
- Bengal Scallops, pan-fried king scallops marinated in spices served with coriander, mint chilli chutney
- Angry Bird, three quails marinated in chef’s special spices and flour, then deep fried in oil, garnished and served with coriander mint chilli chutney
Choice of mains may include:
- Bangla Khandani, whole king prawns marinated in yoghurt with ginger, garlic, coriander, mixed herbs then cooked with sliced onions, red and green peppers
- Pan-fried sea bass, sweet fresh tomatoes, onion and garlic, mustard seed and tamarind to balance the sweet flavours
- Gali Lamb Chops, tender lamb chops slow-cooked with medium hot spices, garlic, ginger and coriander and served with pilau rice
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Booking required, please call 01603627007; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for food only. Eat-in only. Cannot be refunded for monetary equivalent. Option 1 must be redeemed by at least 2 people. Option 2 must be redeemed by at least 4 people. Valid for option purchased only. Valid Sun-Thu 5pm-2.30pm and Fri-Sat 5pm-11pm.
About Gali Fine Dining
Located close to the Cathedral of St John the Baptist, Gali Fine Dining is an Indian and Bangladeshi restaurant that prides itself on delivering a traditional eating experience with a modern twist. Its understated decor ensures that the visitor's focus is firmly on the culinary offer, which ranges from classic, Tandoori or Balti dishes, to fusion cuisine. For the vegetarian or vegan guests, most of the served dishes can be adapted on request, with a choice of tofu, Quorn or paneer to replace the protein content.