Customers may indulge in afternoon tea that includes a selection of sweet and savoury treats; add an optional glass of Prosecco
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £14.50 for full afternoon tea for one (48% off)
- £29 for full afternoon tea for two (48% off)
- £19.50 for sparkling afternoon tea for one (44% off)
- £39 for sparkling afternoon tea for two (44% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of open sandwiches: Loch Duart smoked salmon and dill cream cheese on seeded granary | honey smoked ham and mustard mayonnaise on traditional white bread | coronation organic chicken and grape chutney on raisin and walnut bread | free-range egg mayonnaise and cress on white | British cheddar and pickle on onion sourdough
- Scones with assorted preserves and Cornish clotted cream
- Assortment of pastries
- Selection of teas
- Sparkling afternoon tea includes a glass of Prosecco
- Sample menu. Products may change due to availability
Where one can enjoy afternoon tea in Hemel Hempstead? Head to Centurion Club for a decadent treat with a range of open sandwiches, including cheddar and pickle on onion sourdough, waiting to be savoured. Tantalise taste buds with mouthwatering scones, accompanied by preserves and Cornish clotted cream. Satisfy sweet cravings thanks to a selection of pastries while sipping on a choice of tea. Those looking for more indulgence can complement the experience with a glass of sparkling wine. This afternoon tea voucher is available to single diners and duos who would like to spend a pleasant afternoon in picturesque surroundings.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 01442 510 520; provide Groupon code. Subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original bill will be added to the receipt. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers. Validity 21 October – 30 March (excluding December): afternoon tea Tue-Fri noon-4pm, April – November: afternoon tea noon-4pm. Not valid in December. Valid for option purchased only.
About Centurion Club
Centurion Club offers an informal environment set in elegant surroundings. With views over the lake and the 18th green, dining is available in the restaurant, terrace and three adjoining private rooms. The head chef, Ian Chapman, aims to create menus that are ingredient-led, executed with simplicity, passion and seasonality. Guests can choose from a la carte, two- and three-course set menus, as well as afternoon tea and family Sunday lunch.