At this Michelin-starred restaurant, guests can enjoy a 28-floor view while luxuriating in a three-course lunch or dinner
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: French
- What’s included: three-course lunch or dinner
- Three-course lunch is accompanied by a glass of Bellini
- Three-course dinner can be complemented with half-a-bottle of wine, half-a-bottle of mineral water and coffee
- Lunch is served Monday - Friday from midday to 2.30 p.m.
- Dinner is served Monday - Thursday from 5.30 p.m. - 6.30 p.m. and from 9.30 p.m. onwards
- Diners can treat themselves to delicacies inspired by French cuisine while enjoying a 28-floor view
- For lunch, vegetarian and vegan options are available on request
- View the lunch menu
- View the dinner menu
The Fine Print
Expires 31 October 2019. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Maximum party size is 7 per table. Booking required 24 hours in advance, please call 02072084021; provide Groupon code. Once provided, code will be redeemed. Must present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Menus are seasonal and subject to change. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% added to the bill. For lunch, vegetarian/vegan options are available on request. For dinner options, 3 choices per course are available. Lunch valid Mon-Fri midday-2.30pm. Dinner valid Mon-Thu 5.30pm-6.30pm and from 9.30pm onwards, Fri 5.30pm-6.30pm and from 9.30pm onwards. Not Valid 11-17 Aug due to refurbishment. Valid for option purchased only.
About Galvin At Windows - Park Lane Hotel
Fine dining is paired with fine views at this critically acclaimed, Michelin-starred, triple-AA-Rosette-winning behemoth of a restaurant. Set on the 28th floor of the Hilton Park Lane, the restaurant offers panoramic views over Hyde Park and London's iconic skyline. Between attempts to spot their house, diners can savour the fruit of the kitchen's equally lofty ambitions in the form of bold, creative takes on classic French haute cuisine. The 1930s, almost Gatsbian, decor, the well-considered wine and cocktail list and the award-winning service are other standout features of this dining emporium.