Two can enjoy a gourmet sharing platter with a cocktail each at this Michelin-starred 28-floor restaurant with a view over Hyde Park
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: modern fusion
- What’s included:
- Choice of two cocktails: Mojito | Daiquiri | Caipirinha | Spritz | Bellini
- Cocktail can be swapped for a bottle of Super Bock beer or a glass of house white/red wine
- Sharing platter includes: barbecue burger | Korean chicken | tempura soft shell crab | vegetable spring roll | bruschetta with mozzarella and tomato | Valrhona tartlet with raspberry
- Day validity: Monday - Friday midday - midnight | Saturday midday - 6 p.m. | Sunday midday - 7 p.m.
- Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original value will be added to the bill.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2019. Limit 1 per 2 people. Booking required, please call 020 7208 4021; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Eat-in only. Maximum party size: six. Valid for two cocktails and a sharing platter per two. Valid for a cocktail up to the value of £16 per person. Valid Mon-Fri noon-midnight, Sat noon-6pm and Sun noon-7pm. Not Valid 11-17 Aug due to refurbishment. Smart casual dress code. No sportswear. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original value will be added to the bill.
About Galvin At Windows - Park Lane Hotel
Fine dining is paired with fine views at this critically acclaimed, Michelin-starred, triple-AA-Rosette-winning behemoth of a restaurant. Set on the 28th floor of the Hilton Park Lane, the restaurant offers panoramic views over Hyde Park and London's iconic skyline. Between attempts to spot their house, diners can savour the fruit of the kitchen's equally lofty ambitions in the form of bold, creative takes on classic French haute cuisine. The 1930s, almost Gatsbian, decor, the well-considered wine and cocktail list and the award-winning service are other standout features of this dining emporium.