Customers can take advantage of a set of online modules to learn more about compassionate management, 360 feedback and servant leadership
About This Deal
The syllabus includes:
- Qualities of a leader
- Learning to manage compassionately
- Managing own thoughts
- Coaching leadership practice
- 360 feedback
- Understanding and practising servant leadership
- Habits of servant leadership
- Building a servant leadership culture
- Three-week leadership challenge:
- Week 1: understanding your leadership practice
- Week 2: creating a learning culture
- Week 3: learning to build effective teams
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of business leadership or qualify participants to practise professionally.
Purchase: Multiple vouchers per person can be redeemed or purchased as a gift.
Restrictions: Register online here. No refunds or cancellations once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required.
GAMeDU is an e-learning platform based on gamification techniques. Gamification allows participants to learn while interacting in a social community, where curious professionals are encouraged to satisfy their training needs, obtain new skills, earn eduCoins, increase their experience level and chat with like-minded users. Courses available include Microsoft software, body language and business leadership, among others.