Patrons can enjoy a two-course meal or tuck into a hearty 800g tira de ancho steak paired with sauces and sides
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Argentinian steakhouse
- What’s included: either two-course meal for two OR an 800g steak with two sides and two sauces to share for two
£6 surcharge for lomo steak with the two-course meal
- Starters available with the two-course meal:
- Seabass ceviche - Leche de tigre, papaya, watermelon,red onion, coriander
- Empanada - choice of beef, lamb, humita or sun-dried tomato and mozzarella
- Beetroot tartare - Mango ‘yolk’, avocado, sourdough crisp,buttermilk dressing
- Mains available with the two-course meal
- 250g sirloin steak (“chorizo”) served with chips or seasonal salad and béarnaise or chimichurri sauce
- 200g fillet steak (“lomo”) served with chips or seasonal salad and béarnaise or chimichurri sauce (£6 surcharge)
- Beetroot risotto - puree, roasted and crisp beetroot with toasted almonds
- Hake with chanterelle mushrooms and butter sauce
Steak to Share with a Choice of Two Sides and Two Sauces
- The main:
- Either 800g “tira de ancho” steak grilled with chimichurri or OR 800g “churrasco de chorizo” steak marinated in garlic, parsley and olive oil
- Choice of two sides: tenderstem broccoli | creamed mashed potato | king oyster mushrooms | spinach | chips
- Choice of two sauces: firecracker chimichurri | chimichurri | peppercorn | béarnaise | blue cheese hollandaise
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Parties can use multiple vouchers up to max. 6 people per booking.
Redemption: Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older to purchase. Set menu option is seasonal and subject to change. £6 surcharge for lomo steak with the 2-course meal. On sharing steak option, voucher is valid for selected steaks only, with 2 sauces up to the value of £3 each and 2 sides up to £5 each. Valid at either Chancery Lane, Hamsptead, Sloane Avenue, Smithfield, Richmond or Tower Bridge restaurants only. Please check availability at your preferred location before purchasing. Excludes Saturdays and Sundays at both Hampstead and Richmond. Valid on option purchased only. Discretionary charge of 12.5% of the voucher value will be added to the bill. *Discount applies to selected option only.
Gaucho first opened in London in 1994, with the inspiration of bringing steak from Argentina. The menus feature interpretations of dishes which have been loved at Gaucho restaurants in London and the UK for almost 25 years and are considered ‘Classics’. A new selection of dishes have been added - ‘Nuevo’ - which are a reflection of the innovation and creativity which has inspired a new generation of chefs and emerging restaurants now celebrated across Latin America. Their steaks come from premium Black-Angus cattle, bred in Argentina at hand-selected farms. Grazing on seventeen different types of grass from the Pampas provinces of Argentina, the cows enjoy a lush, free-range lifestyle in an area famed for its fertile soil.