Duos can indulge in a two-course meal that can feature Turkish, Kurdish and Greek flavours; vegetarian options available
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Turkish, Kurdish and Greek
- What’s included: two-course meal with a bottle of Efes beer for two or four
- Starters available include: marinated green and black olives | hummus | tabbouleh | broad beans, peppers, parsley and dill marinated in olive oil, herbs and lemon juice, served with yoghurt | grilled aubergine mixed with yoghurt, tahini, garlic and olive oil | fried aubergine in a garlic tomato sauce | lentil soup served with bread | falafel served with hummus | charcoal-grilled flat mushroom with olive oil, lemon juice and garlic | handmade Cyprus-style pork sausage with coriander and red wine
- Mains available include: charcoal-grilled chicken breast topped with a creamy white wine, mushroom and garlic sauce, served with grilled vegetables and rice | skewered blend of spicy minced chicken, onion, parsley and garlic, served with rice and a salad | charcoal-grilled boneless chicken thigh marinated in olive oil, lemon and oregano, served with rice and a salad | pork souvlaki with rice and a salad | oven-baked aubergine stuffed with green peppers, tomatoes, onions, pine kernels, raisins and parsley, served with rice and a salad
- See the full food and wine menus
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. For takeaway orders please call 020 7359 0405; have the Groupon and security code ready. Present Groupon on arrival. Valid for starters up to the value of £4.95, mains up to £12.95 and Efes beer up to £3.95 per person. Must be 18 or older. Group sizes larger than the voucher specifies won't be accepted. Max 1 voucher per table. Valid on option purchased only.
About Gem Restaurant
Offering a selection of Turkish, Kurdish and Greek dishes, the team of experienced chefs at Gem Restaurant take pride in using fresh ingredients. The eatery is located just a short walk away from Highbury & Islington tube station, and can cater to intimate dinners and group bookings as well as private parties and functions. A range of white, red, rosé and white wines is available to complement the food. The Hidden Gem, a designated function area located downstairs, hosts live entertainment, including comedy shows and dancing nights.