In a Nutshell
Producing long-lasting display from June to October, this Geranium Rozanne plant is delivered in 2L pots, ready for immediate planting
- Will form a compact bush of foliage
- Produces long-lasting display from June to October
- Features saucer-shaped, blue with white centre flowers
- Will transform from green foliage to shades of orange, red and brown
- Hardy perennial
- Suitable for borders, easy ground cover and patio containers
- Low-maintenance variety
- Position in sun or semi-shade
- Delivered as an established plant in 2L pot, ready for immediate planting
- At maturity, expect heigh of up to 30cm and spread of up to 60cm
- Note: mildly toxic to pets
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Shipping only to the UK Mainland. Excluding Highlands and islands.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Not available for Highlands and islands.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.