In a Nutshell
- Access for six months
- 24 modules with revision tests
- Includes final exam and award of diploma
- Recognised by major airlines worldwide
- Learn at individual pace
The world of aviation opens up with this online cabin crew diploma course. 24 modules include topics such as safety and emergency procedures, airline terminology and understanding the role of cabin crew, with a revision test at the end of each module. Study materials can be accessed any time for six months on devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones, and a certificate is provided upon completion. Additional support will come from an online course tutor who will be able to assist and advise during the course of the programme.
- Module 1 – The history of the Cabin Crew position
- Module 2 – Criteria to become Cabin Crew and why they are required
- Module 3 – Terminology and Definitions
- Module 4 – Using the 24 hour clock and the Phonetic Alphabet
- Module 5 – Weather conditions that affect flying
- Module 6 – Currency Conversion when working as Cabin Crew
- Module 7 – Importance of teamwork and communication among Cabin Crew
- Module 8 – Personal Presentation of Cabin Crew
- Module 9 – Airlines New Entrant Course
- Module 10 – An Overview of Normal Cabin Crew Duties
- Module 11 – Pre-flight safety briefing of Cabin Crew
- Module 12 – The layout of a commercial aircraft
- Module 13 – Aircraft communication systems & Passenger Announcements
- Module 14 – The Galley
- Module 15 – Doors and emergency exits
- Module 16 – Types of passengers
- Module 17 – Cargo carried within the cabin area
- Module 18 – Safety and emergency equipment
- Module 19 – Emergency procedures
- Module 20 – Evacuation
- Module 21 – Ditching
- Module 22 – Aviation First Aid
- Module 23 – Physiology of flight
- Module 24 – Going the extra mile and top tips when working as cabin crew
See here for Groupon Goods Global GmbH's returns information
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 15 Mar 2014. 6 months access from redemption date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required online: http://www.cabincrewdiploma.co.uk/groupon-offer/. No cancellations.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Service fulfilled by Career in Travel. For queries contact by phone 01489 61 17 44; online http://www.cabincrewdiploma.co.uk/contact-cabin-crew-diploma/. See airline requirements for potential applicants before purchasing. Completion of online diploma course does not guarantee a placement with an airline.
Original values: Verified using merchant's website on 10 Jan 2014.
See the rules that apply to all deals.