In a Nutshell
Designed to add a touch of colour to a garden, these plants can provide a display of flowers in April until late October
- Die back in winter to grow even stronger in spring
- Flower from April to late October
- Supplied as large jumbo plugs in 12 named varieties
- Strong-growing perennial
- Showy flowers, foliage and a long-lasting structure
- When in full colour, they attract insects like butterflies, ladybirds and honeybees
- Ideal for those who don’t have much time or experience
- Can be grown in beds, borders, pots or containers
- Can make nice cut flowers for indoors
- Can be planted in sunshine or shade
- Estimated height when grown: 100cm
- Achillea Summer Pastels
- Coreopsis Early Sunrise
- Aquilegia Blue Barlow
- Delphinium Pacific Giants
- Hollyhock Chaters Double
- Gaillardia ‘Arizone Sun’
- Geum ‘Lady Stratheden’
- Digitalis Camelot
- Alchemilla Mollis
- Lupin ‘Gallery’
- Verbena Bonariensis
- Rudbeckia Goldsturm
Note: *Some varieties in the collection may be substituted due to seasonal availability**
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Shipping only to the UK Mainland
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.