In a Nutshell
Colourful collection of mixed, drought-tolerant perennial Phlox plants that provide an ideal ground cover and can help suppress weeds
- A colourful collection of mixed drought tolerant perennial Phlox
- Will provide excellent ground cover, superb for suppressing weeds
- Will flower annually from June to September
- Well known for producing masses of dainty blooms all summer long
- Perfect for planting underneath trees, shrubs and tall perennials and for covering awkward slopes and banks
- These plants are very versatile - ideal for planting at the edge of garden borders or on a rockery
- At maturity expect a height of 15cm (6”) and spread 50cm (20”)
- Each collection will contain a mix of different colours
- Supplied as plug plants, for best garden performance pot on and grow for a few weeks before planting into final position
- Full planting and aftercare instructions will be supplied with every order
Each collection contains a mix of the below varieties:
- Phlox Subulata Candy Stripes
- Phlox Subulata Drummonds Pink
- Phlox Subulata Emerald Cushion Blue
- Phlox Subulata Pharao Red Eye
- Phlox Subulata Red Admiral
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.