In a Nutshell
This Photinia Red Robin tree can create a blaze of bright scarlet foliage in spring to decorate the patio or garden
- Can create a blaze of bright scarlet young foliage in spring
- Glossy new leaves and crimson stems make a strong contrast with the mature green foliage
- Foliage is complemented by rounded clusters of creamy white flowers
- Supplied as pot grown standard tree in a three-litre pot
- In frost prone areas, plant Photinia next to a warm wall or in the shelter of other shrubs
- Tolerates hard pruning, making it useful as an evergreen hedge
- Plant it in woodland areas and shrubberies for a splash of spring colour
- Prefers sunny or semi-shaded position
- Requires moderately fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Blooming periods: April-May
- Estimated height when fully grown: up to 4m
A whisky-barrel style planter that is made from weatherproof plastic with a matt gold finish
Unlike heavy wooden planters, it is lightweight and easy to move so you can change your display as often as you like
The base of the pot features a pre-drilled hole allowing excess water to drain away. Perfect for filling with annual bedding or small patio shrubs
Pot diameter: 30cm (12”) and Height: 23cm (9”).
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 14 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.