In a Nutshell
Create a fragrant summer hedge with these tree lilies that can also produce huge stems with luxuriant foliage and blooms
- Tree lilies® are the breath-taking result of years of painstaking breeding
- Each Lily can grow as tall as 2.5m (8ft) in two years
- One single Tree Lily® bulb can produce up to thirty 20cm trumpet blooms and will take on a shrub-like appearance over the years.
- The sturdy stalks are almost 5cm (2”) thick, so they won’t need supporting
- Easy to grow, will re flower year after year - any multiply!
- Grow them through shrubs in borders, against walls and fences, or in large pots for the patio
- At maturity expect a height of 2.5m (8’) and spread of 60cm (24”)
- For best performance oriental lilies prefer a moist, free draining, neutral to acid soil that is rich in organic matter
- Prior to planting, add plenty of well rotted manure or garden compost to the soil to give your tree lilies® the best start
- When growing lilies in containers, use a loam based compost such as John Innes No.2
- Lily bulbs should be planted at a depth of approximately 3 times their own height and 15cm (6”) apart
- Planting deeply helps to protect the bulb during particularly hot periods
- Choose a sheltered, sunny position where lilies will grow with their heads in the sun and their roots in the shade.
- Tree Lily® ‘Yellow Rocket’ - Silken yellow petals fade to creamy white edges.
- Tree Lily® ‘Starburst’ - Shimmering gold, perfumed blooms are flushed with crimson red.
- Tree Lily® ‘Pink Explosion’ - Sumptuous backward curving, pink petals and an exquisite fragrance to match
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 15.12.2019 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson Morgan, checked on 6.11.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.