All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £14.95 for a two-course set menu dinner with wine for one (up to 52% off)
- £25.95 for a two-course set menu dinner with wine for two (up to 58% off)
- £49.95 for a two-course set menu dinner with wine for four (up to 60% off)
- £28.95 for a three-course set menu dinner with wine for two (up to 53% off)
- £56.95 for a three-course set menu dinner with wine for four (up to 54% off)
- Starters include: insalata mista - mixed salad with a homemade dressing | calamari fritti - deep fried battered squid rings | funghi ripieni - mushrooms stuffed with vegetables, pesto and cheese | pâté della casa - chicken liver pâté | bruschetta al pomodoro - toasted bread with tomato, onion, olive oil and basil | minestrone della casa - vegetable soup
- Mains include: pollo con funghi - chicken breast cooked in a creamy mushroom sauce | tagliatelle al salmone with cream, smoked salmon and tomato sauce | spigola al limone - grilled sea bass in a lemon and white wine sauce | spaghetti alla Bolognese with minced meat sauce | pollo alla cacciatora - chicken breast in a pepper, mushroom and onion sauce | penne all arrabbiata with a chili tomato sauce | pizza prosciutto di Parma with a tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parma ham and rocket leaves | ravioli ai funghi - spinach and ricotta stuffed, cooked in a creamy mushroom sauce | salmon alla griglia
- grilled fresh salmon | spaghetti alla carbonara - bacon, egg yolk and cream sauce | lasagna al Forno - oven-baked lasagna | pizza Fiorentina with mozzarella, tomato, spinach, garlic and egg
- Desserts include: tiramisu | crème brulee | selection of ice-cream | cheesecake
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for a starter up to the value of £7.95, a main up to £15.95, a choice of dessert and a glass of wine up to £6.95 per person. Wine can be exchanged for a house beer or soft drink. Valid for option purchased only. May be repurchased every 30 days.
About Giotto Restorante Italiano
Family-run Giotto specialises in traditional Italian cuisine, such as pasta, risotto or stone-baked pizza. Focusing on the high quality of prepared dishes, Giotto's staff travel to Italy for yearly training, in order to learn more about wines and Mediterranean food. The restaurant boasts cosy interior with wooden decor and exposed brickwork, while live piano music complements the intimate atmosphere.