Check out the latest designs in the world of African-inspired fashion, afro hair and beauty demos and authentic food at this showcase
What You'll Get
- Exhibition or catwalk entry to Friday or Saturday of Africa Fashion Week London
- Where: London Olympia
- When: 7 August, 1pm to 9pm; 8 August, midday to 8pm
- Ticket values include all fees
Choose from 6 Options
- £7 for one-day exhibition and standing room catwalk entry
- £35 for catwalk entry, Friday
- £45 for catwalk entry, Saturday
- £55 for front row catwalk entry, Friday
- £65 for front row catwalk entry, Saturday
Having showcased over 300 designers since its inception in 2011, African Fashion Week London comes to Kensington’s London Olympia for this weekend event. It’s a celebration of African and African-inspired design, and aims to highlight established and up-and-coming designers who are at the forefront of trend. Guests can opt for exhibition access and check out pop-up stores, a food court, afro beauty demonstrations, live music and seminars. Or, they could go for catwalk entry and get up close to a showcase of the latest looks. There’ll also be modelling competitions for those with dreams of the runway, and giveaways to grab from different stalls.
Details verified 3 June 2015.
Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Booking: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Valid Fri 1pm-9pm; Sat midday-8pm. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only.