This August catwalk shows, shopping opportunities and over 100 African designers come together at Freemasons’ Hall
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Africa Fashion Week London
- When: 9–10 August
- Where: Freemasons’ Hall, 60 Great Queen Street, London
- Session start times: 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. on 9 August | 2 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on 10 August
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Step-free access available
- £15 for one (1) ticket on 9 August (up to 38% off)
- £18 for one (1) ticket on 10 August (up to 40% off)
Africa Fashion Week London
This August Freemasons’ Hall sees a two-day celebration of African fashion as catwalk shows, shopping opportunities and over 100 African designers come together under one roof. Now in its ninth year, the show treats visitors to an array of straight-off-the-catwalk bargains, jewellery, accessories and footwear featuring the colourful threads of the African soul. Led by fashion industry experts and business professionals, the event is committed to support African designers while championing sustainable business practices that promote social, environmental and economic change in Africa. To date, they have showcased over 1000 designers and exhibitors to over 70,000 visitors.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Step-free access available. Valid on option purchased only.