Join the likes of Mary Berry, Tom Kerridge and more at the BBC Good Food Show, packed with inspiring ideas and fresh new flavours
What You'll Get
- One, two, three or four afternoon tickets to BBC Good Food Show
- When: 13, 14 and 16 June
- Where: The NEC, Birmingham
- Door time: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m. (5 p.m. on Sunday)
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Step-free access available
- £12 for one (1) afternoon ticket
- £24 for two (2) afternoon tickets
- £36 for three (3) afternoon tickets
- £48 for four (4) afternoon tickets
BBC Good Food Show
Get set for the ultimate summer day out packed with seasonal produce, ideas for al-fresco dining and hundreds of exciting producers and brands to shop from to get all the summer inspiration you need. Soak up expert masterclasses, live demos and interviews from top chefs and experts including Mary Berry, Tom Kerridge, Michel Roux Jr, Raymond Blanc, Nadiya Hussain and much more! Plus enjoy live music on the bandstand, set up a picnic and sip on a glass of Pimm’s to soak up the atmosphere and summer vibes. Tickets include entry to the BBC Gardeners’ World Live too. It’s the ideal summer day out for all the family!
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2, 3 or 4 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 5s can enter for free. Tickets exclude theatre seats. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 5 Feb 2019.