Attend talks by popular chefs such as Tom Kerridge or Michel Roux Jr, sample seasonal food and drinks and browse a wide array of exhibitors
About This Deal
- One, two, three or four afternoon entry tickets to BBC Good Food Show Harrogate
- When: 5 May midday - 6 p.m. | 7 May midday - 4 p.m.
- Where: Harrogate International Centre, Kings Road, Harrogate
- £9.50 for one (1) afternoon entry ticket
- £19 for two (2) afternoon entry tickets
- £28.50 for three (3) afternoon entry tickets
- £38 for four (4) afternoon entry tickets
BBC Good Food Show Harrogate
Foodie delights abound as BBC Good Food Show Spring celebrates the nascent season at Harrogate International Centre. The interview stage hosts discussions featuring Tom Kerridge, Michel Roux Jr, Antonio Carluccio and many other celebrity chefs. The Producers Village offers artisan food and drinks to sample and purchase while a market area plies Yorkshire’s finest foodstuffs. Visitors can also take a look inside Drinks Cabinet, where they can find expert tips and a plethora of tasting opportunities, selecting from ciders, beers, spirits, wines, champagne or cocktails. Additionally, patrons may opt to book a seat for a demonstration at the Supertheatre for £3.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required online at theticketfactory.com. Enter Groupon code in promo code box provided. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Event runs 5 May midday-5.30pm and 7 May midday-4pm. Under 5s go for free. Valid on option purchased only. Valid only for afternoon entry. Does not include theatre seat. Full step-free access available.