Spectators can watch in awe as the circus artists perform daring feats of agility, strength and skill for their entertainment
What You'll Get
- Seating: grandstand area
- View the seating chart
When and where:
The Dips, Coastal Drive, New Brighton, Wallasey: 20 February 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. | 21 February 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. | 22 February 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 23 February 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Pleasureland Car Park, Marine Drive, Southport: 6 March at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 7 March at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 8 March at 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Car boot sale site, Norcross Lane, Thornton Clevelys: 13 March at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 14 March at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 15 March at 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Marine road central (A589), Morecambe: 21 March at 2 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 22 March at 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Opposite Dunmail Park, Workington: 27 March at 5 p.m. and 7:30pm | 28 March at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 29 March at 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Auction Market, Hyndford Road, Lanark: 3 April at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 4 April at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 5 April at 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Soar at INTU Braehead, Kings Inch Road, Paisley: 9 April at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. | 10 April at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. | 11 April at 2 p.m, 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 12 April at 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Balloch, Ben Lomond Way, Loch Lomond Shores: 17 April at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. | 18 April at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 19 April at 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Forth Centre, Grangemouth Road, Falkirk: 24 April at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 25 April at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 26 April at 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- The Showfield, Maxwell Drive, East Kilbride: 1 May Friday at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 2 May Saturday at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 3 May Sunday at 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the showtime
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
Big Kid Circus
The show is introduced by Ring Mistress Olympia, joined by new hilarious Clown from Chile. This year Big Kid Circus is presenting the sensational Deneprovski Troupe on the high wire, a great new fast-paced Wheel of Death from Ukraine, aerial trapeze, some amazing Cuban artists, and much more.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time and at location specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 10 per person. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Arrive at least half an hour before showtime. Valid on all seats in the Grandstand seating area. Seat type subject to availability. Original values based on Grand Stand seating area. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear for according to weather conditions. Event can be canceled at short notice in the event of adverse weather conditions. No age restriction to minimum age for viewing. Under 18s to be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
About Big Kid Entertainment
Big Kid Circus is a combination of talents inspired by Kiril Kirilov and his wife Bilianna, who, as the respected artists Duo Jordanov, worked for many years as professional circus artists. Kiril is also an experienced circus manager, while Bili has a wealth of knowledge as a designer and choreographer. The family tradition spans over 50 years on the road. Kiril and Bili`s son, Deyvid has trained with his parents and also worked as an artist in Bulgaria, Thailand, Turkey and Malaysia. Deyvid ran his own show, Bili Smiles Circus, for three years before returning to Big Kid Circus. This year he and his partner Lera are day-to-day managers of the show. Bili and Kiril’s daughter Julie is also actively involved with the business, finding and booking sites and completing site visits. A new addition to the show five years ago was Bili and Kiril’s daughter Nicole, who is embracing life as a circus child.