See over 100 original items from the James Bond films, including cars, concept drawings, storyboards, scripts, boats and motorbikes
What You'll Get
- One child, concession, adult or family ticket to see Bond In Motion
- When: 18 July–8 September
- Where: London Film Museum, Wellington Street
- Opening times: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Last entry: 5 p.m.
- Step-free access available
- Check the website for special event announcements as these may result in the Museum being closed
- £7 for one (1) child or concession ticket (up to 26% off)
- £10.75 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 26% off)
- £28.50 for one (1) family ticket for two (2) adults and two (2) children (up to 25% off)
Bond in Motion
Over 100 original vehicles and artefacts spanning all 24 Bond films are on display at London Film Museum to celebrate the work of Sir Ken Adam. Working together with EON Productions, Bond in Motion has gathered concept drawings, storyboards, scripts, model miniatures and, last but not least, full-size cars, boats and motorbikes. Highlights include the Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre, the Aston Martin DB5 from Golden Eye and the Wet Nellie Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me. The Rolls-Royce Phantom III from Goldfinger and the Little Nellie Wallis WA-116 Agile Autogyro from You Only Live Twice will also make an appearance. Visitors can expect new and previously unseen exhibits, with no replicas getting in the way of interacting with the roaring machines James Bond used to exercise his license to kill.
The Fine Print
Valid 18 Jul - 8 Sep 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Children are 5-15 years old. Over 16s need adult ticket. Concession tickets valid for students, over 65s and freedom pass holders (proof will be required). Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access entrance off the street level with lift access to all levels. Check website for special event announcements as these may result in the Museum being closed.