- Adult or concession ticket to Müller Anniversary Games
- When: Sunday, 9 July
- Where: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Doors open: 12.00 p.m.
- Category B
- £12 for one (1) concession ticket (up to 33% off)
- £20 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 33% off)
- Concession ticket is valid for children aged 2-16, students with a valid NUS card and customers over 60
Müller Anniversary Games
The Müller Anniversary Games is one of the best athletics events in the world and will play host to the superstars of the sport on Sunday 9th July at the former Olympic Stadium in London. The prestigious IAAF Diamond League meeting attracts the biggest names in athletics and was a key part of Usain Bolt’s season in 2015 and 2016. The world’s fastest man was victorious in the 200m last July and there were also victories for British stars Mo Farah, Katarina Johnson-Thompson and Laura Muir. American Kendra Harrison stole the show as she broke the 100m hurdles world record to cap a memorable event in the capital. With the IAAF and IPC World Championships taking place just a matter of weeks after the Müller Anniversary Games, the 2017 event looks set to be the best edition ever as the world’s best athletes finalise their preparations for the global championships.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
London, Greater London E20 2STGet Directions