What You'll Get
- One ticket to see London Concertante: Vivaldi, Mozart and Bach by Candlelight
- When: 16 February, 7.30 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.
- Where: St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London
- Customers are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show start
- Includes a programme and a CD
- £9 for one (1) band E ticket - non-view seats (up to 48% off)
- £13 for one (1) band D ticket - restricted view (up to 39% off)
- £16 for one (1) band C ticket (up to 34% off)
- £20 for one (1) band B ticket (up to 29% off)
- £24 for one (1) band A ticket (up to 26% off)
- Mozart - Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
- Purcell - Chanconne
- J S Bach - Violin Concerto in A Minor
- C P E Bach - Sinfonia in E Minor
- Vivaldi - Spring and Summer from The Four Seasons
Founded in 1991, London Concertante is one of the most well-known orchestras in the country. They have an extensive concert history, having performed in the USA, Finland, Spain and France, as well as at London’s landmark venues including St. Martin-in-the-Fields, St. James’ Piccadilly, Southwark Cathedral, Cadogan Hall and the Southbank Centre.
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 16 Feb 2017.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival at least 30 minutes prior to the show. 14 day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access contact the venue directly. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 21 Dec 2016.