Two spectators can take in a night of greyhound racing action, with drinks, dinner and a bet included
What You'll Get
- Locations and dates: Central Park Stadium, Church Road, Sittingbourne | expires 24 November 2019
- General admission
What’s included: two tickets to greyhound racing | racecard | meal | drink | a bet each
- Food option is sweet and sour pork served with rice
- Soft drink available as an alternative
- Vegetarian meal available as an alternative
- Door time: Fridays at 5.30 p.m. | Sundays at 5 p.m.
- First race: Fridays at 6.37 p.m. | Sundays at 6.27 p.m.
- Food served in the Greycing room: Fridays 6.30 p.m. - 8 p.m. | Sundays 5.30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Central Park Sittingbourne
Pairs of racing fans can get involved in the action with an entry on a Friday and Sunday night. Racecards are available to help visitors keep up with all the activity on the track, and customers can take their pick of a pair of drinks and a hot meal to enjoy with the races. Meals include sweet and sour pork served with rice, accompanied with wine or beer. Vegetarian options and soft drinks are also available. One bet each is also included with entry. Central Park Sittingbourne was built in 1995, occupying a 24-acre site and boasting a 443-metre track. Featuring a crowd capacity of up to 4,750 people, the site offers three bars and various dining options, as well as step-free access.
For the facts, see gambleaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
Expires 24 Nov 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required by booking tool. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. The event runs at 5.30pm Fri and 5pm Sun. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for betting and/or alcohol. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available.