What You'll Get
- One, two or four tickets to Chester Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival
- When: 20 - 22 April 2019
- Where: Chester Racecourse, Chester
- Showtime: 20 - 21 April 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. | 22 April 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- £10 for one (1) three-day roamer ticket (up to 50% off)
- £19 for two (2) three-day roamer tickets (up to 53% off)
- £36 for four (4) three-day roamer tickets (up to 55% off)
- £14 for one (1) day VIP ticket (up to 30% off)
- £26 for two (2) day VIP tickets (up to 35% off)
VIP ticket includes:
- VIP entrance
- VIP car park area - subject to weather
- Exclusive VIP area use during the day
- Complimentary glass of Champagne
- £6 to spend on food at the venue
Chester Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival
Chester Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival sees Chester Racecourse play host to a three-day celebration of gastronomy, arts and crafts. An array of over 150 exhibitors includes Snowdonia Cheese Company, The Coffee Bay and Brockleby’s Pies. Culinary personalities such as Carl Noller, Matt Scard-Jones and Chris Bavin perform live demonstrations. Further features include a chef’s competition, food and drink exhibitions and free adult and children cooking classes.
The Fine Print
Expires 22 Apr 2019.
Purchase: Limit 5 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted, unless the event is cancelled. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 12s go free when accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.