Improbable stunts and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hits the stage with their new incarnation, visiting six locations
What You'll Get
- One (1) Band A ticket to The Circus of Horrors
- When and where:
- Kings Theatre, Glasgow, 8 January 2020
- Victoria Hall, Stoke-on-Trent, 10 January 2020
- New Theatre, Oxford, 11 January 2020
- Princess Theatre, Torquay, 25 January 2020
- Theatre Royal, Brighton, 28 January 2020
- Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone, 13 February 2020
- Door time: 6.30 p.m.
Showtime: 7.30 p.m.
- May not be suitable for children due to adult-themed language and nudity
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Circus of Horrors
Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, The Circus of Horrors performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show. The infamous Circus of Horrors is touring throughout the world, featuring curios such as a flaming limbo, sword swallowers and women swinging around the auditorium from their hair.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required by phone on 0844 871 7634; calls cost 7p per minute, mobiles maybe more. Ticketline opening hours are Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, Sun 10am-6pm. Customers must mention Groupon at time of booking along with the voucher code. Customers are advised to book well in advance and a minimum of 24 hours before the performance. Present printed voucher at venue's box office no later than 1 hour before the performance. Groups wishing to sit together must have 1 person purchase all tickets for the group. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.