Singles or families can spend an entertainment-filled time being wowed by stunt riders, trapeze artists, and Edy the Clown; five locations
About This Deal
- Seating: family side view or grandstand
- Family ticket is valid for two adults and two children
- Those ages from two to 15 years old are considered children
- Under two-year-olds can enter free of charge
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the show
When are where
Stirling Road, York
- 4, 5 and 6 September at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- 7 September at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- 8 September at 12.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- 11, 12 and 13 September at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- 14 September at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- 15 September at 12.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- 18, 19 and 20 September at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- 21 September at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- 22 September at 12.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Stand Road, Chesterfield
- 25, 26 and 27 September at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- 28 September at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- 29 September at 12.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Lockton Avenue, Heanor
- 2, 3 and 4 October at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- 5 October at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- 6 October at 12.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- £13 for one (1) grandstand ticket
- £23 for one (1) family side view ticket
Bringing the Brazilian vibes to the UK, the Circus Rio production, filled with music and entertainment for the whole family, will take place in a climate-controlled big top. This carnival-style show will feature live stunts brought to the audiences by artists such as Troupe Veslovky, coming straight from Russia with a high-speed roller-skating act full of awe-inspiring tricks including the death-defying neck spin, or a stunt riding team performing the Globe of Speed, where they loop vertically and horizontally all while enclosed in a Steel Globe. Other attractions on the day will include the Quick Change, Whip cracking, Aerial Silks and the samba dancers performing their acts with the distinctive Brazilian style. The spectators will be entertained throughout the show by Edy the Clown, one of the legendary figures in the circus industry.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 4 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Must present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid/Event runs (timing). Must be 16 or older; under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. May not purchase tickets the day of the show. Family ticket valid for two children and two adults. Child is aged 2-15; under 2s are free of charge. In purchasing this Groupon, clients agree to Groupon sharing clients' names with the Planet Circus. No other details will be shared. Must arrive 30 minutes prior to the show. Unreserved seating allocated on a first come first served basis. Family tickets eligible for a side view; single tickets eligible for a grandstand view. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.