See Warren Mailley-Smith play pieces by the likes of Beethoven, Debussy and Chopin, finishing with Gershwin’s much-loved Rhapsody in Blue
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Moonlight Sonata by Candlelight (up to 50% off)
- When: 23 November
- Where: Southwark Cathedral, London Bridge, London
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Showtime: 7.30 p.m.
- £7.50 for one (1) stage side ticket (up to 50% off)
- £10.95 for one (1) rear nave ticket (up to 50% off)
- £12.50 for one (1) aisle ticket (up to 50% off)
- £14.95 for one (1) central nave ticket (up to 50% off)
- Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
- Chopin - Nocturne in C-sharp minor
- Chopin - Berceuse
- Chopin - Ballade No. 1
- Debussy - Clair de Lune
- Liszt - La Campanella
- Beethoven - Pathetique Sonata
- Satie - Gymnopédie
- Gottschalk - The Banjo
- Gottschalk - Souvenirs d’Andalousie
- Gershwin - Embraceable You
- Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue
Moonlight Sonata by Candlelight
Southwark Cathedral provides a striking candlelit backdrop for a recital by sensational British concert pianist Warren Mailley-Smith. A favourite of the Royal Family, he became the first British pianist to perform all 3.5 million notes of solo Chopin from memory in 2016, hailed as an ‘epic achievement’ by the press. A firm favourite with audiences and venues alike for his breathtaking piano playing and warm personality, he performs a programme of some of the most virtuosic and well-loved classical music ever written.
The Fine Print
Valid 23 Nov 2018 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 13 Aug 2018.