A family of four can see this classic fairytale come to life on the stage in this musical adaptation; includes drinks and a snack
What You'll Get
- One (1) family ticket with drinks and a snack to Hansel and Gretel
- Family ticket: two (2) adults and two (2) children or one (1) adult and three (3) children
- Drinks and snack include: four (4) soft drinks | one (1) bag of sweets
- Children: 12 and under
- When: 8 to 9 February | 15 to 16 February | 22 to 23 February | 29 February to 1 March | 7 to 8 March | 14 to 15 March | 21 to 22 March | 28 to 29 March | 4 to 5 April | 11 to 12 April
- Showtimes: 12 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Sunday 3 p.m. performances are “All Access”
- Where: The Colour House Theatre, SW19 2RD
Hansel and Gretel
Located inside a Grade II listed building in the old fabric mills of Merton Abbey Mills, a creative team brings the Brothers Grimm cherished fairytale to life on the stage in this musical adaptation. After getting lost in a forest, a brother and sister find a house made of sweets. But just when they think their luck as changed, things go from bad to worse when they discover that an evil witch lives there.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 4 people.
Restrictions: Mandatory online booking. Check availability here and book here. Exchange Groupon at box office for ticket. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Children classed as 12 and under. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. If customers have access needs, they will need to buy through Groupon and book through the theatre directly. Valid on option purchased only.