Learn about the boats and attend live music events and seminars at the 20th annual Crick Boat Show
What You'll Get
- £6.80 for one (1) ticket to see Crick Boat Show (up to 50% off)
- When: Monday 27 May, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where: Crick Marina, West Haddon Road, Crick
- Step-free access available
About Crick Boat Show
Newcomers to the scene and waterway veterans alike can peruse an array of boats and exhibitors at the 20th Crick Boat Show this late May Bank Holiday.
- A variety of narrowboats & watercraft on display
- Over 280 exhibitors offering advice, products and services in everything from paints and propellers to engines and electricals
- View historical boats that have been in use for many years
- Vote for your favourite Boat in Show
- Take a free boat trip along the nearby section of the Grand Union Canal
- Find shopping inspiration in the Food & Craft marquee and Show Village
- Enjoy live music and beer festival in the Wheatsheaf Marquee
- Variety of food on offer
- Children under 16 go free
- Dogs welcome & free parking
Crick Boat Show
A number of narrowboats and watercraft will be on display, both on water and land, for visitors to take a look at, with the show giving a Favourite Boat of the Show award to one lucky vessel.
The Fine Print
Valid 27 May 2019 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 16s can enter for free. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available.