During Europe’s biggest curly hair festival guests can enjoy indoor and outdoor interactive talks, workshops, funfair, music and food
What You'll Get
- One or two general admission tickets to CurlyTreats Festival
- When: Saturday 27 July 2019
- Where: Colesdale Farm, Northaw Rd W, Enfield, EN6 4QZ
- Opening times: midday - 7 p.m
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- £13 for one (1) general admission ticket to Natural Hair Show on 27 July at 10 a.m. (up to 29% off)
- £22 for two (2) general admission tickets to Natural Hair Show on 27 July at 10 a.m. (up to 40% off)
Back by popular demand, award-winning Influencer, Shirvina present CurlyTreats Festival. This Summer’s edition of the festival will take place indoors and outside at the Colesdale Farm, as the biggest curly hair festival in Europe on 27 July. The event will host an array of expert talks, workshops and demonstrations, ranging from natural hair care, hairstyling, and lifestyle. Visitors can also browse pop-up shops with hair and beauty items as well as fashion and wellness. A funfair, braid salon, entertainment and food stalls will also be available.
The Fine Print
Valid 27 Jul 2019 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available. Customers can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Customers who want to secure a car parking space see www.CurlyTreats.co.uk
Under 12s admitted free of charge but must be accompanied by an adult holding a ticket. Photo Id may be required for children who look older than 12 years old.