What You'll Get
- Tickets for one or two guests to False Impressions: Magic Show
- Where: The Magic Theatre, Barons Court Theatre, London
- When: 2, 9 and 30 April at 2:30 p.m. | 4, 18, 25 June and 30 July at 2:30 p.m.
- £6.95 for one (1) adult or child ticket (up to 42% off)
- £13.95 for two (2) adult or child tickets (up to 42% off)
False Impressions: Magic Show
Richard Leigh is an illusionist, magical inventor, producer, artist, sculptor, scenic painter and theatrical prop builder. He uses all the skills he gained over the last 28 years to create unique magic shows, such as The Magic Cavern or The Superstitious Magic Show. Throughout the performances, the audience will be able to watch the magician as he carries out various tricks and even take part in some of them.
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Jul 2017.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 5 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Customers are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes before performance. No late arrivals. Box office opens at 6:30pm. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Based on the highest priced option. Verified using our merchant's website on 9 Jan 2017.