Venues across the UK see pageantry, giant skull processions, acrobats, dancers and decorative art brought together in a deathly fiesta
What You'll Get
- One (1) or two (2) general admission or VIP tickets to Festival of the Dead
- When and where:
- 19 October at Troxy, 490 Commercial Road, London
- 1 November at the Ghost Ship, Westminster Millennium Pier, Victoria Embankment, London
- 1 November in O2 Academy, 16 Horse Fair, Birmingham
- 9 November at O2 Academy, 121 Eglinton Street, Glasgow
- 16 November at O2 Academy, Frogmore Street, Bristol
- Door time: 9 p.m. in London | 7.30 p.m. on Ghost Ship | 10 p.m. at all other locations
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Must be 18 or older
Festival of the Dead 2019
This autumn, as Halloween draws nearer, venues across the UK host eerie events packed with hellish extravaganza. Pageantry, giant skull processions, acrobats, dancers, decorative art and costumes come together in a deathly fiesta inspired by Mexican and Native American rites, marrying carnival, circus and theatre. VIP ticket holders will get priority access and a festival T-shirt, mask or head rosette. Professional skull face painting, confetti, CO2 and light shows are also expected.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 18 or older. For step-free access, please contact and purchase from the venue directly. Valid on option purchased only.