Adults and children can visit Edinburgh Zoo this season to see an installation of illuminated handmade lanterns
What You'll Get
- One adult or child ticket to see Giant Lanterns Lost Worlds
- When: 15 November, 16 November, 17 November, 22 November, 23 November, 24 November, 29 November, 30 November, 1 December
- Where: Edinburgh Zoo, 134 Corstorphine Road Edinburgh
- Door time: 5 p.m., 5.30 p.m., 6 p.m., 6.30 p.m.
- See the merchant’s terms and conditions
- £16 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 20% off)
£8.5 for one (1) child ticket (up to 15% off)
- What’s included: one adult or one child ticket
- Child ticket valid for those aged 3-15
- Free admission for children under 3 years of age
Giant Lanterns Lost Worlds
This winter season guests can discover the mysterious prehistoric world of Giant Lanterns: Lost Worlds at Edinburgh Zoo, a display of illuminated beautiful handmade lanterns forming an extended wintery trail. Between 15 November and 26 January 2020, 600 brand-new lanterns will be put on display for all those interested in the origins of life and dinosaur world.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted unless the event is cancelled. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Child tickets valid for those aged 3-15. The route is designed so that wheelchairs and buggies can get around. However, please be aware that Edinburgh Zoo is on a hill. No mobility vehicle will be in operation as the route encompasses some smaller pathways not accessible by vehicles. Daytime zoo entry is not included. Visitors are unlikely to see any real animals. Valid on option purchased only. See the full T&C's.