Adults and children can visit Edinburgh Zoo this January to see an installation of illuminated handmade lanterns
What You'll Get
- One (1) adult or child ticket to Giant Lanterns Lost Worlds
- When: 11, 12, 17 - 19 and 24 - 26 January 2020
- Where: Edinburgh Zoo, 134 Corstorphine Road Edinburgh
- Door time: 5 p.m. | 5.30 p.m. | 6 p.m. | 6.30 p.m.
- See the merchant’s terms and conditions
- Child tickets valid for those aged three to 15
- Free admission for children under the age of three
Giant Lanterns Lost Worlds
This winter season guests can discover the mysterious prehistoric world of Giant Lanterns: Lost Worlds at Edinburgh Zoo, a display of illuminated handmade lanterns forming an extended wintery trail. Approximately 600 lanterns representing 570 million years of wildlife will be put on display for all those interested in the origins of life and dinosaur world.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Child tickets valid for those aged 3-15. The route is designed so that wheelchairs and buggies can get around. However, please be aware that Edinburgh Zoo is on a hill. No mobility vehicle will be in operation as the route encompasses some smaller pathways not accessible by vehicles. Daytime zoo entry is not included. Visitors are unlikely to see any real animals. Valid on option purchased only.