Gin aficionados get a gin explorer guide, copa glass, tote bag, pen and stainless straw before they set off to discover new gin flavours
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £9 for one (1) ticket to The Gin to My Tonic Festival (up to 33% off)
- When and where:
- 26 April at The Assembly Rooms, Fenkle Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- 3 May at STEAM Museum, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon
- 10 May at The Monastery Manchester, Gorton Lane
- 7-8 June at Oxford Town Hall, St Aldate’s
- 14-15 June at Cutlers’ Hall Church Street, Sheffield
- Session times: Midday–4.30 p.m. & 6.30 p.m.–11 p.m.
The Gin to My Tonic
Gin aficionados can gather under one roof at a choice of five locations. Take a journey of gin discovery, as The Gin To My Tonic Festival brings together over 100 different gins from across the UK and beyond. Enjoy full size G&Ts paired with Fever-Tree Mixers, sample gins from the guest distilleries, and discover even more about everybody’s favourite juniper-based tipple in a gin party atmosphere.
For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 18 or older. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only. For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.