Shakespeare fans can watch Romeo and Juliet or Much Ado About Nothing at summer performances in one of five open-air venues
What You'll Get
- One or two tickets to see Romeo and Juliet or Much Ado About Nothing
- When and where: Glastonbury Abbey - 6 July, Romeo and Juliet 7 p.m.; 7 July, Much Ado About Nothing 7 p.m. | Stansted House - 27 July, Romeo and Juliet 7.30 p.m.; 28 July, Much Ado About Nothing 7.30 p.m. | The Wardrobe - 31 July, Romeo and Juliet 7.30 p.m.; 30 July, Much Ado About Nothing 7.30 p.m. | Whitchurch Silk Mill - 2 August, Romeo and Juliet 7 p.m.; 1 August, Much Ado About Nothing 7p.m.
- £9 for one (1) ticket to Stansted House, The Wardrobe, Whitchurch Silk Mill (up to 44% off)
- £16 for two (2) tickets to Stansted House, The Wardrobe, Whitchurch Silk Mill (up to 50% off)
- £9 for one (1) ticket to Glastonbury Abbey (up to 25% off)
- £16 for two (2) tickets to Glastonbury Abbey (up to 33% off)
Groundlings Theatre Company
Based in a historic building dating as far back as 1784, Groundlings Theatre Company is an inspiring project. After being closed for almost 50 years, the theatre building, which used to be a school and a high society meeting salon during the two centuries of its existence, has been bought and restored by Richard Stride, with no small contribution from the local community. Presently, it hosts a vibrant troupe of actors and local volunteers, who perform a broad repertoire of plays. This summer, audiences across the country will be able to see their stagings of Romeo and Juliet and Much Ado About Nothing in open-air performances.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. The event runs at 7pm and 7.30pm. Must be 5 or older. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.