Viewers can gather in the picturesque grounds of St Paul’s Church in Covent Garden to enjoy an outdoor performance of Shakespeare’s Hamlet
What You'll Get
- One best available ticket to see Hamlet
- Where: Iris Theatre, St Paul’s Church, Bedford Street, Covent Garden, London
- Seating: unreserved
- Please arrive early as tickets are allocated on first come first served basis
- £12.50 for one (1) ticket to the shows between 19–24 June (up to 17% off)
- £14.50 for one (1) ticket to the shows between 26 June–27 July (up to 28% off)
- 30 June, 7, 21 July at 2.30 p.m.
- 19, 21, 24, 26, 27, 28 June, 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15, 17, 18, 19, 22, 24, 25 July at 7.30 p.m.
- 22, 29 June, 6, 13, 20, 27 July at 2.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- 20 June at 7.45 p.m.
This summer, the audiences can enjoy an outdoor promenade performance of Hamlet taking place in the picturesque grounds of St Paul’s Church in the heart of Covent Garden. Spectators can live through a well-known story created by William Shakespeare and directed by Daniel Winder. Promising the return to England’s golden age, a populist king rose to power amid the rubble of the old politics, but now when he’s been murdered his brother has seized the throne. The resistance is gathering in secret and the nation’s heir must answer the famous question to be or not to be a part of the revolution.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. The tickets are being sold as best available, unreserved and seats will be allocated on a first come first served basis, please arrive early before a chosen performances to collect the tickets. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.