Spectators can enjoy the story of little Ben and his Granny who turns out to have way more exciting hobbies than playing Scrabble
About This Deal
- One child and one adult ticket or one family ticket to see Gangsta Granny
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to the showtime
- Show lasts two hours including interval
When and Where
- Jesmond Dene, Newcastle: 24-25 May at 6.30 p.m.
- Jephson Gardens, Leamington Spa: 7-8 June at 6.30 p.m.
- Fletcher Moss Botanical Gardens, Manchester: 22 June at 6.30 p.m. | 23 June at 5 p.m.
- Roundhay Park, Leeds: 26-27 July at 6.30 p.m. | 28 July at 5 p.m.
- Devonport Park, Plymouth: 25 August at 3 p.m.
Brought to the audiences by David Walliams, the outdoor adaptation of Gangsta Granny will see six venues across the UK between 24 May and 25 August. Witness the story of Ben, an 11-year-old want-to-be plumber who is not exactly thrilled to spend his Friday night at Granny’s, who wants just play Scrabble and eat cabbage. When searching for something edible in the kitchen he stumbles upon an old biscuit tin holding more than just digestives. His grandmother’s biggest secret is revealed - she’s an international jewel thief and needs Ben’s help to pull off her biggest heist yet, stealing the crown jewels.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid on option purchased only. It's recommended that participants are aged 7 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Children are counted as 16 years and under. The event takes place at the outside venue, please bring appropriate provisions such as a blanket. Please see https://www.heartbreakproductions.co.uk/box-office-faqs for further details. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.