Enjoy the songs of Robbie Williams, Adele or Paloma Feith performed by tribute bands, and tuck into a two-course meal; includes Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £28 for two (2) tickets to Tribute Nights at Hilton Liverpool (up to 50% Off)
- Where: Hilton Liverpool
- Seating: allocated on a first come first served basis but seating is guaranteed
- Welcome drinks served at 7.30 p.m. at the Grace suite Foyer at the top of the grand staircase
- Seated for dinner at 8pm
The show will commence once the dinner service has finished Available shows:
- 3 May: Robbie Williams Tribute Night
- 4 May: Adele Tribute Night
25 May: Paloma Faith Tribute Night
- A sample menu includes: cream of leek and potato soup | roasted breast of chicken with gratin potatoes, accompanied by seasonal vegetables
Guests can visit the Liverpool branch of the iconic Hilton hotel chain to listen to some of the greatest songs of Elvis, Dolly Parton or Michael Jackson, all performed by passionate tribute bands. Entry includes a two-course meal, as well as a glass of Prosecco served on arrival.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 10 per 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Seating arrangements will be allocated on the night on a first come first served basis, these cannot be pre-booked but if arriving together with the entire party merchant should be able to seat groups together. Available tables of 10 and 12, if the group is smaller than this they will be seated with other guests. Larger parties can split at their own discretion. The merchant can cater to all dietary requirements and this should be requested on the night once guests are seated. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. For further queries, please call 0151 708 4219.