- One (1) ticket to the Middle Earth Beer Festival
- When: 16 June from 6 p.m. until midnight | 17 June from 11 a.m. until midnight | 18 June from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Where: Waddow Hall, Waddington Road, Clitheroe
- £8.25 for one (1) ticket on 16 June (up to 50% off)
- £11 for one (1) ticket on 17 or 18 June (up to 50% off)
Middle Earth Beer Festival
A three-day celebration of amber nectar, Middle Earth Beer Festival offers guests the chance to sample 40 real ales and 15 craft ciders. Based in Waddow Hall, the festival is centred around JRR Tolkien’s association with the area and its many regional landmarks which received references in The Lord of the Rings. Breweries from across the UK and beyond will offer a fine selection of beers, craft ales and ciders as well as a choice of gins. Further entertainment includes glass-blowing and blacksmith demonstrations live bands, archery and family activities. Catering stalls offer slap-up meals on site.